Featured article: Is your Deadly Weapons Strategy Hope?
By Karen Masullo, Firestorm
The nation and the world watched in disbelief as yet another incident of school violence splashed across screens and news feeds.
On Wednesday, February 14, 2018, as the school day drew to an end, the gates to the parking lots of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School – a multi-acre campus of more than 3,200 students – were open to allow buses and cars to enter. When the school opened in 1990 it was lauded for its $27 million state-of-the-art campus.
Normally, visitors checked-in through the school’s main entrance on…(subscribe to read more)
March 2018 edition of the Insurance Research Letter – subscriber login
March 2018 Index – ISSN #2165-2740 Vol. 21, No. 3
- The New Scary Big Brother: Google
- Highlights this month
- World Bank Affirms Position as Largest Sovereign Risk Insurance Provider with Multi-Country Earthquake Bond – Mauricio Kitaigorodzki
The United States
- Is your Deadly Weapons Strategy Hope? – Karen Masullo, Firestorm
- The National Alliance Launches New User-Friendly Website
- Brexit Update – John Small, EC3Legal
- Regulators’ increased scrutiny of Boards