By Nancy Bewlay, Global Chief Underwriting Officer, Casualty, XL Catlin
Is society ready for living in an autonomous world? Ready or not, it’s here. In fact, it’s been with us for a while. The better question for those of us in the insurance industry to ask is whether we’re ready for it. While society is getting acquainted with the advantages and the risks of piloting and adopting autonomy and its implications, we need to be ready to address the risks and liabilities associated with it.
June 2018 edition of the Insurance Research Letter – subscriber login
The Economics of Executive Compensation
Agent, Broker, Consultant & Risk Manager News
- The #MeToo Movement
- Is GDPR’s “right to be forgotten” Too Little Too Late?
- Allianz Group Acquires 8% Stake in African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re)
- Rate x (the importance of accurate insurable) Value
- Forensic Accounting: Why it’s Vital and the Role it Plays in the Insurance World
- Pioneering insurance protection for an autonomous world
- The Impact of AI on Insurance
- Words and Definitions to help insurance professionals