P&C with a global perspective
International. Independent. Innovative.
Insurance Services Network (ISN) publishes the Insurance Research Letter – property & casualty insurance intel from around the world…news, analysis and commentary from experts. Keeping the insurance community abreast of developments since 1966
- Brokers, Agents, Consultants, Risk Managers
- Insurers, Reinsurers
- Legal, accounting & management consulting firms
- Broker networks
- Specialty underwriters
- Crisis management, security, intelligence firms
- Libraries: corporate, university & research
“I recommend the Insurance Research Letter, it’s full of informative articles and expert opinion.” ~ Patrick G. Ryan, Chairman and CEO, Ryan Specialty Group (RSG). RSG is a global organization consisting of a wholesale brokerage, a select group of underwriting managers, and other specialty services to agents, brokers and carriers. Prior to launching RSG, Mr. Ryan was the founder, retired chairman and CEO of Aon Corporation – one of the world’s largest insurance and reinsurance brokers.
Facts and figures
- 7 continents – correspondents on all continents and coöperation with brokers, insurers and others in Albania, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Equatorial Guinea, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kosova/Kosovo, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Mozambique, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, and others
- 1966 – The Insurance Research Letter was first published in 1966 – 53 years of excellence
- 1996 – Insurance Services Network established
We value your time and attention. In a world with ever more information coming at us, our time is the most valuable commodity of all. We want to make a difference by being approachable, straightforward, supportive and distinctive. We are here to help with answers, recommendations, intelligence, strategy and tactics.
All subscribers are entitled to free consultation and advice. In addition, we are able match local insurance expertise and make introductions when requested
To understand local insurance conditions around the world and to plan international program design, ISN publishes the well respected ISN Country Insurance Market Guides. These reports focus on local insurance requirements, compulsory coverages, legislation, supervision, non-admitted insurance, and major types of policies by class plus more.