International Business Insurance –
International. Independent. Innovative.
Insurance Services Network Corporation (ISN) publishes the Insurance Research Letter – a leading source of US & international business insurance articles & news – written by experts from around the world – since 1966.
The company’s President and staff have decades of experience with international insurance markets and access to some of the most respected insurance minds in the business. Subscribers include:
- Brokers, Agents, Consultants and Risk Managers
- Insurers and Reinsurers
- Legal, accounting & management consulting firms
- Broker networks
- Specialty underwriters
- Crisis management, security, intelligence firms
- Libraries: corporate, university & research
“If you can read just one insurance publication, read the Insurance Research Letter.” ~ Patrick G. Ryan, Chairman and CEO, Ryan Specialty Group (RSG). RSG is a global organization consisting of a wholesale brokerage, a select group of underwriting managers, and other specialty services to agents, brokers and carriers. Prior to launching RSG, Mr. Ryan was the founder, retired chairman and CEO of Aon Corporation – one of the world’s largest insurance and reinsurance brokers.
“Our growth has been purposeful and focused on a high level of client service.” ~ Alex Hodges, Founder & President (biography at the bottom of the page)
Facts and figures
- 7 continents – correspondents on all continents and coöperation with brokers, insurers and others in Albania, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Equatorial Guinea, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kosova/Kosovo, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Mozambique, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, and others
- 134 – number of countries visited our website in 2016
- 1966 – The Insurance Research Letter was first published – 51 years of excellence in insurance news publishing
- 1996 – Insurance Services Network Corporation was established – beginning 22 years of distinctive web-based insurance information
We value your time and attention. In a world with ever more information coming at us, our time is the most valuable commodity of all. We want to make a difference by being approachable, straightforward, supportive and distinctive. We are here to help with answers, recommendations, intelligence, strategy and tactics.
All subscribers are entitled to free consultation and advice. We are able match local insurance expertise and make introductions when requested.
To support our objective of being an informative and educational resource, ISN publishes the Insurance Research Letter (The Letter℠). The Insurance Research Letter provides practical and educational insight for the risk management and business insurance communities.
To understand local insurance conditions around the world and to plan international program design, ISN publishes the well respected ISN Country Insurance Market Guides. These reports focus on local insurance requirements, compulsory coverages, legislation, supervision, non-admitted insurance, and major types of policies by class plus more.
Alex has worked in the insurance business for 40+ years with a specific interest in the international P&C business. He began his career with Rollins Burdick Hunter Co in Chicago; moved to New York with the firm; then back to Chicago HQ after the acquisition of RBH by Aon. As part of Aon’s global acquisition team, Alex moved to The Netherlands to help with the integration of Hudig-Langeveldt and Frank B. Hall in Europe, Scandinavia, United Kingdom and the Middle East. He has expertise managing large multinational insurance programs. His last position with Aon was managing the Aon-owned Strategic Underwriters International MGA for Kidnap, Ransom & Extortion, Workplace Violence and Political Risk. Mr. Hodges is the founder of Insurance Services Network and the editor of the Insurance Research Letter.